Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mr. Ward

I’m making this post for no other reason besides the fact that I just started this blog and I want to try to include things that I have always liked, loved or had a life long obsession with. Hence this post about my one and only true crush from the moment my puberic juices started flowing…Mr. Tony Ward. Better known in the 90’s as one of Madonna’s fleeting boy toys as well as an accomplished model and not so accomplished actor (although check out Bruce LaBruce’s Hustler White, an amazingly twisted, funny and super sexy film). Mr. Ward has always held a special place in my heart. There is something about him, some magnetic sexual energy that makes me immediately revert back to my 15yr old wide-eyed self. I did run into Mr. Ward once in the Beverly Center; I had just graduated High School and was still living in California. I remember following him around like a 12yr old girl just trying to catch a glimpse...what was wrong with me? Anyway, whenever I come across a photo of him my heart still skips a beat. Oh, whatever happened to crushes??

Mr. Ward in a montage from the Bruce LaBruce film, Hustler White:



No comments:

Post a Comment